Curtain and Blind Fitting and Installation
Each curtain or blind installation is a unique situation – there is no one size fits all at Bournemouth Curtains. Our experienced installation and fitting staff will arrive at your location prepared with the right equipment for your particular install. Whether we are hanging a couple of pairs of curtains at 8m high, curtains or blinds in a large drama room, or theatre tracking, our installers will utilise either full tower or scissor lift to make the installation process as simple and straight-forward as possible.
Bournemouth Curtains installation and fitting staff hold the following certifications and qualifications:
- Enhanced CRB checked
- CITB – Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme for the Construction of Civil Engineering Industries
- City & Guilds – Level 2 NVQ in Making & Installing Furniture
- IPAF – Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- PASMA – Mobile Access Towers
- Working at heights including inspection and safe use of ladders and steps
Expert & Efficient Fitting Process
Every job will be handled with precision and efficiency by our installation team. Duration of install is dependent on the type of product being fitted but rest assured that our installers will advise you of the install timeline prior to the fitting process.
For further information or if you have questions relating to your fitting and installation, please contact us on 01202 434185.